1. --Have you been to New Zealand?
--No, I’d like to , ___B___.
A. too B. though
C. yet D. either
在线一本码道高清2. At first they worried about the situation but things ___C____ quite satisfactory.
在线一本码道高清A. went on B. carried on
C. turned out D. tried out
3. The water was so clear that it ____D_____ the trees on the river bank..
A. shadowed B. shaded C. photographed D. reflected
4. My chest ____D___ when I make a deep breath, doctor.
在线一本码道高清A. harms B. wounds
在线一本码道高清C. injures D. hurts
5. The boy is just stupid; I can’t ____D__ to him at all, even when I explain things in words of one syllable.
在线一本码道高清A. see through
B. look through
C. go through
在线一本码道高清D. get through
6. Every student has free ___A____ to the library.
A. access B. chance
在线一本码道高清C. use D. right
7. It does not alter the fact that he was the man ____B____ for the death of the little girl.
在线一本码道高清A. accounting B. responsible
C. guilty D. obliged
8. To ___A___ the child’s quick recovery, five doctors took turns looking after him day and night.
在线一本码道高清A. ensure B. undertake
在线一本码道高清C. promise D. indicate
9. When she came several days later, she found that all things were still ____D_____ where she had ____ them
A. lay; laid B. laying; laid
在线一本码道高清C. lay; lain D. lying; laid
在线一本码道高清10. They couldn’t get along well with each other because they have nothing ___B____.
A. in all B. in common
C. in store D. in trouble
11. The purpose of storage hardware is to provide a means of storing computer __C___ and data in a form that is relatively permanent, or nonvolatile.
在线一本码道高清A. description B. introduction
C. instruction D. explanation
12. In November, shipments of the popular toy Aqua Dots were found to have been polluted with a poisonous chemical, causing some children who ate the craft toys vomit and lose __D__.
A. mood B. heart
C. pressure D. consciousness
在线一本码道高清13. The destructive earthquake in Sichuan Province on May 12 rocked and ___A____ the whole world.
A. shocked B. moved
C. surprised D. affected
在线一本码道高清14. Little children are always __B___ about things around them and often ask why.
A. cautious B. curious
在线一本码道高清C. obvious D. precious
15. The traditional Eastern education system emphasizes building a solid foundation, and then ___D__ the basic knowledge step by step.
在线一本码道高清A. puts up B. sets up
C. brings up D. builds up
16. Currently, Yueyang Hospital is not the only organization __C___ promoting Yi jingjing.
在线一本码道高清A. used to B. moved to
在线一本码道高清C. devoted to D. turned to
在线一本码道高清17. It doesn’t pay well so she hasn’t taken the job abroad. Meanwhile it’s _A___ because her mother is sick.
A. partly B. absolutely
C. eventually D. merely
18. Back in the 17th century, intellectual property rights were primarily __B__ to protect newly-developed manufacturing processes against stealing.
在线一本码道高清A. brought out B. carried out
C. turned out D. set out
在线一本码道高清19. Books are a __D____ provider of knowledge and pleasure and some types of books should be in every home, such as a good dictionary, a good encyclopedia and so on.
在线一本码道高清A. meaningful B. perfect
在线一本码道高清C. replaceable D. wonderful
20. “I once again solemnly emphasize that it is absolutely unacceptable to sacrifice people’s lives and health ___B___ temporary economic development,” Wen said.
在线一本码道高清A. in the hope of B. in exchange for
在线一本码道高清D. in place of D. in search of
A terrible earthquake happened in Wenchuan on May 12，2008.(1 )___B___ people lost their lives and homes.During those days，a lot of stories about(2) ___C___ could be heard.Here is(3) ____A__ of them .After the earth—quake，under a fallen building，some soldiers found that a(224)___B___died in a very strange way.When they were ready to take her away，they were surprised to find that a baby in her arms was (5) __A____ alive.The baby was sleeping and (6) __D____ hurt at a11.Between the dead mother (7) ____B__ the living baby, there was a cellphone with a short (8) __C____ on the screen，“My dear baby, if you can survive, remember that I love you.”Everybody (9) ___B___ when they read these words.
在线一本码道高清Besides this story, many other stories also moved us deeply.(10) __A____ these stories we know more about love.
You’re lucky if you’re loved by others You’re great if you love others when you’re in danger.
在线一本码道高清1.A.All B.Many C.Few D.No
2.A.home B.life C.love D.hope
在线一本码道高清3.A.one B.none C.some D.each
4.A.man B.woman C.boy D.girl
在线一本码道高清5.A.still B.often C.never D.not
6.A.is B.isn’t C.was D.wasn’t
7.A.or B.and C.also D.but
8.A.story B.film C.message D.song
9.A.smiled B.shouted C.laughed D.cried
10.A.From B.On C.To D.With
An important question about eating out is who pays for the meal.If a friend of yours asks you to have lunch with him, you may say (1)___A___ like this, “I’m afraid it’ll have to be some place(2) ___B___ ，as I have very little money.” The other person may say，“OK，I’11 meet you at McDonald’s.” This means that the two agree to go Dutch，that is，each person pays for himself.He may(3) ___A___ say，“Oh，no.I want to(4) __B____ you to lunch at Smith’s.”or“1 want you to try the Chinese dumplings there. They’re great.” This means the person wants to pay for both of you. If you feel(5) ___A___ towards this person，you can go with him and you(6) __B____ pay for the meal. You may just say，(7) __C____ .That would be very nice.”
American customs about who pays for dates are much the same as in the other parts of the world.In the old days, American women wanted men to pay for all the meals.But，today，a university girl or a woman in (8) __D____ will usually pay her way during the day.If a man asks her for a dance outside the working hours，it(9) ___C___“come as my guest”.So as you can see，it is a polite thing to make the question(10) __D____at the very beginning.
在线一本码道高清1.A.something B.anything C.everything D.nothing
2.A.expensive B.cheap C.quiet D.wonderful
3.A.also B.neither C.too D.either
4.A.get B.take C.meet D.bring
5.A.friendly B.kind C.happy D.lucky
6.A.can’t B.needn’t C.mustn’t D.don’t
在线一本码道高清7.A.I’m sorry B.Excuse me C.Thank you D.Pardon
在线一本码道高清8.A.school B.China C.America D.business
9.A.goes B.says C.means D.tells
10. A.easy B.clear C.clean D.careful